Saturday, July 7, 2007


NATURAL LOOK



PROUDLY PRESENTS THE STUPID FACES!




A SMILE


TONGUE OUT

UGLIEST PICTURE OF THE DAY =)







went pioneer jc in the morning..
he woke me up =) thankyou so much
i was late. as usual!
he says. NO SENSE OF URGENCY AND PUNCTUALITY!! =X
reach school around 8am and we cab down to PJC.
cost us 9 bucks...
MR WAN WENT FOR R.O.M today?
when is my turn? haha 10 years down the road.
the sports forum was boring.very...
i could even fell asleep.
AND WE SOME SORT OF SPOIL OUR SCHOOL REPUTATION.
everyone wears school uniform except us =) UNIQUE. thats us!
the talk ended around 12.30 and seriously i don have any good impression for PJC.
its my brother school...
the school is kinda small? and the area is filled with schools!
went to lot 1 to have our lunch... YUMMY! my fav LONGJOHNSILVERS!
and took a train back...
reached home and changed to something more presentable!
christina came my house and waited for me =X
cause i always do things so slowly...
then we took a bus down to town and went to zara.
but nothing caught my eyes!!
went to top shop....
wanted to get a pair of white shoes but i was SO FICKLED MINDED!!
and im gonna get that new top next week!
it cost 50 bucks? save up?
then went to find my ex as he gave me a call.
he still look the same!! didn't see him for 6months or so?
then took a bus back with girl cause she need to reach hostel by 7.
DAM! i can't believe i reach home so early today!

and.
congrats to him!
for his acheivements!
proud of him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home